- A refreshing album with hymns to uplift the spirit and soul.
- Inspiring for personal and group worship which enhances praise and adoration.
- Powerful, pure and anointed singing.
CREDITS:
Produced by Garnet Mowatt & Ricky Burkhead
Musical Arrangements by Garnet Mowatt
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Ricky Burkhead @ Fastrax
Oxford, MS
662.801.4638
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations and Best Wishes on such an inspiration to all.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Matilda
WOW! Remember Romans 8:28 -- All things work together for good to them that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose...
ReplyDeleteYour CD is great and will take you to higher heights!
Love,
Deidra
WOW! Remember Romans 8:28 -- All things work together for good to them that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose...
ReplyDeleteYour CD will take you to higher heights!
Love,
Deidra
I have truly enjoyed listening to BE STILL AND KNOW. Thank you for sharing your love for God with all of us. The hymns are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteColeecia M. Perryman
I can listen to these songs all day long. A great blend of favorite performed wonderfully. Thnak you for the inviation.
ReplyDeleteWilliam Jordan
Wonderful job with this CD. I'm sure it is the first of many to come. I'm blessed and inspired.
ReplyDeleteKim Patton